A Safe Site Is A Successful Site
Relax Knowing Your Site Is Protected
From safeguarding your data through daily backups to scanning for potential vulnerabilities, our maintenance and security packages have been designed to provide complete peace of mind that your site is up-to-date, running smoothly and protected against cyber attacks. As a result, not only will your users enjoy a safe, dependable experience, but you can focus on growing your business with the total confidence that your website is in capable hands.
Did You Know?
- 164 daily cybercrime reports in Australia alone
- A website attack occurs every 39 seconds
- Up to 30,000 websites are hacked every day
- Cybersecurity threats are now 6x more likely to occur
Why Is Maintaining Your Website Important?
Every website requires check-ups to ensure that issues are detected early, and your site can remain online on a 24/7 basis. More reasons why maintenance is important include:
Saves Time & Money
By ensuring that your site is regularly updated and continually monitored, causes for downtime can be eliminated before they cause a problem, saving you valuable time and a potential loss in conversions.
Improves User Experience
Your website is a reflection of your brand, and a functional, secure site will always be favoured by users. Not only this, but your users will also have the confidence that their personal data is protected.
Boosts Online Presence
The purpose of a website is to showcase your brand online, and with a secure, maintained site, you are likely to experience a boost in your organic ranking on search engines.
Our Maintenance & Security Packages
Basic features plus:
Standard features plus:
This is a 12-month minimum agreement. You may choose to upgrade at any time to include additional security protection. At that time, the term will automatically extend for an additional 12-month period.
Please note the following exclusions:
- If a plugin or update is not compatible with the site’s configuration or we detect any issues, we will provide a quotation for any remediation works required.
- The scanning and monitoring components do not include anti-virus, firewall or protection. We will simply alert you to any malware or security issues if they arise. If you require our assistance to resolve these issues, a quotation will be supplied.
Get In Touch With Our Specialists